This is a backup garage of my posts published on the same-named WeChat channel writing for Chinese readers. 

Origin of the name: Water makes up about 71% of the Earth’s surface, while the other 29% stands for the continents and islands where we live. 

Coming soon:

  • TEDxMannheim story with 12 talks and speakers
  • Improvisation theatre workshop series at Mannheimer Bürgerbühne
  • Text-analysis tryout with Voyant Tools: based on my 30-days news reading